Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Car

To begin, I decided to start with a shoe box. I then cut the front out of the shoebox and folded it back to look like a windshield. I took the ribbon out of the ribbon containers and just used the 4 containers as my wheels. Also, I had to cut holes in the sides of the shoebox for where the axles go. Then I had to cut one hole on one side of each of the ribbon containers. After that, I painted my car red and used some silver paint for the windshield. I then painted the wheels black. For my axles, i used cardboard tubes. After i put it all together, I decided to make the holes on the side of it, a little bit bigger so it could roll better. I then added on a steering wheel out of tinfoil that i attached behind the windshield. And this is how my car was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment